Conclusion of the contract
- On the semprearte.com website, contracts can only be concluded in Polish in accordance with these regulations and Polish law.
The party to the contract is the company:
- By clicking the "Confirm Order" button, you are placing a binding order for the goods in your basket. Immediately after confirming the order, we send you a confirmation by e-mail. With the receipt of the order confirmation message, a binding contract is concluded.
- You can check the delivery methods at https://semprearte.com/pages/dostawa
- The order will be sent after you pay the full price for the products together with the cost of delivery, unless the "Payment on delivery" method has been selected or we cover the cost of delivery.
- Orders are carried out in Poland and the European Union.
- The delivery time given in days applies to working days - from Monday to Friday inclusive - except for public holidays.
- The SempreArte Company's liability for failure to deliver the goods is excluded in a situation where the Customer provided the wrong address or did not collect the goods earlier without informing about the inability to collect them. In justified cases, SempreArte may return the amount paid to the Customer less PLN 30, which is the cost of returning and re-accepting the product to the Warehouse .
Delivery cost and product prices
- Delivery costs are available at https://semprearte.com/pages/dostawa
- Promotions including promo codes are not cumulative, which means that only one promo code can be used per purchase.
- Product prices are gross prices, which means that they include VAT applicable at the time of the transaction. The products in the order are the property of our company until the full sale price is paid.
- We have provided for you the following payment methods: card payment, PayU quick transfer, Blik PayU, PayPo and Twisto deferred payment, bank transfer, cash on delivery. All financial transaction costs are on your side.
- If the delivery address is outside of Poland, we reserve the right not to offer certain payment options.
- The waiting time for payment by bank transfer is 3 working days. If payment is not received within this period, the order may be automatically canceled.
Withdrawal from the contract
- According to the law in Poland, you have 14 days from the date of delivery of the goods to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason. In order to withdraw from the contract, please send an unequivocal statement to Semprearte at the address Świdniki 99A, 22-244 Miączyn, or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org . For this purpose, you can use our form, although it is not mandatory.
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract, we are obliged to immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the notification of withdrawal from the contract, return all payments received from you, including delivery costs (except for additional costs that may arise in connection with the choice other method of delivery than the least expensive type of usual delivery offered by us). Within 14 days of sending the statement of withdrawal from the contract, you are obliged to return the goods referred to in the statement at your own expense.
- Instructions and the address to which the product should be sent will be provided after prior information from the buyer about the willingness to return or exchange.
- Returns address: Magazyn SA, Monika Ćkła, Rogów 45, 22-425 Rogów.
- It is not possible to send the product back to the parcel locker.
- SempreArte may withhold the reimbursement of the payment received from you until receipt of the item back or until the Consumer provides proof of its return, depending on which event occurs first.
- The refund is made through the same transaction channel that you used to pay for the order, unless we explicitly agree with you on another refund channel.
- The returned goods should be in perfect condition, originally labeled and packed, and include a receipt or other type of proof of purchase. In the case of shipping the returned goods, please carefully secure the package so that it is not damaged or destroyed in transport.
- You are responsible for the decrease in the value of the item as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item. You should only handle and inspect the goods in the same way as you would in a brick-and-mortar store.
Voluntary right to return goods within 30 days of receipt
- SempreArte offers you a voluntary right to return the goods within 30 days of receipt, without prejudice to your statutory right to withdraw from the contract. Thanks to this, you will be able to return the goods after 14 days .
- The period of 30 days of the voluntary right of return is counted from the date of receipt of the goods by the customer.
- The condition for exercising the voluntary right of return is that you have not used the product, you have only tried it on, as in a clothing store, and you send the goods complete, in their original condition, undamaged and in their original packaging. Until the expiry of the statutory right of withdrawal, only the statutory conditions related to this right apply. The voluntary right of return does not limit in any way your statutory right of withdrawal and return of the product, which remain unaffected.
- Products other than women's handbags are not subject to the voluntary right to return goods up to 30 days.
Liability for product defects
- Semprearte undertakes to provide you with products free of defects.
- We bear statutory liability for all defects of products sold on the semprearte.com website under the warranty for defects, resulting from art. 556 and following .
- Complaints regarding products sold on semprearte.com should be addressed to email@example.com . You can use our complaint form to make a complaint, but it is not obligatory.
- With some complaints, we may ask you to send photos of the advertised product, although we encourage you to attach photos whenever you advertise a product.
- Your complaint will be considered by us within 14 days of sending a complete complaint notification.
We would like to point out that the following damages to the products are not subject to a complaint:
- natural wear and tear of the product;
- replaceable parts , e.g. locks, carabiners, straps;
- mechanical damage (abrasion, tearing, tearing or scratching, detachment of decorations, locks, rubber, etc.) resulting from the use of products by you, and damage resulting from lack of or improper maintenance ;
- damage caused by using the product contrary to its intended use;
- discoloration of clothing due to products made of naturally colored lining or made of natural leather;
- comfort of footwear, soaking of footwear (unless the description says that the goods are waterproof).
We would like to inform you that there are many out-of-court means of resolving disputes and we encourage you to use out-of-court means of dealing with complaints and pursuing claims in accordance with the procedure of Internet Dispute Resolution developed by the European Commission available at: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/ odr/main/?event=main.home.show
- As part of the functionality of the Website, Semprearte offers the Newsletter service consisting in sending by Semprearte marketing information about Semprearte's activities and products and services offered by Semprearte, including in particular trends, news, special offers and promotions to the e-mail address indicated by the Customer at subscribing to the Newsletter in accordance with the rules set out in the point below. The information sent as part of the Newsletter may be matched to the Customer's profile, in particular to the Customer's shopping interests.
- The Customer may subscribe to the Newsletter by leaving an e-mail address in the Newsletter subscription form. Leaving the e-mail address in the Newsletter subscription form is tantamount to consenting to receive from Semprearte electronically the information referred to in the point above.
- Subscribing to the Newsletter and using the Newsletter service (after subscribing) is free of charge and voluntary.
- The Newsletter service is provided for an indefinite period. The customer may unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time and without giving any reason (excerpt from the Newsletter). The Customer may unsubscribe from the Newsletter on their own via the unsubscribe link at the end of each Newsletter or by contacting Semprearte using the contact details from the Contact tab. In order to finalize the resignation from the Newsletter subscription, the Customer must confirm the resignation. A request for confirmation of unsubscribing from the Newsletter will be sent to the e-mail address to which the Customer received the Newsletter. Only after confirming the willingness to unsubscribe from the Newsletter, the Customer's e-mail address is removed from the Semprearte newsletter mailing list and the Newsletter is no longer sent to the Customer. After unsubscribing from the Newsletter, until the technical processing of the unsubscription by Semprearte, the Customer may receive the Newsletter for a certain period, however, in no case will this period be longer than 30 days.
- Gift Card and Loyalty Card
- The Gift Card can only be purchased via the website www.semprearte.com.
- The card is not returnable, unless the generally applicable provisions of law, in particular the provisions on consumer protection, provide otherwise.
- The card cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The provisions of the Act of 19 August 2011 on payment services do not apply to the Cards.
- If the price of the goods selected by the Customer exceeds the amount of the Balance, the Customer is obliged and entitled to pay the missing part of the price in a manner honored in the Store.
- If the price of the goods selected by the Customer is lower than the Balance amount, the Issuer is not obliged to return the Balance amount remaining on the Card to the Customer or the Purchaser, and thus the unused Balance remains on the card.
- The Purchaser bears full responsibility for making the Card available to other persons and is thus obliged to make efforts to prevent the Card from being obtained by unauthorized persons.
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract for the sale of goods paid with the Card, the funds are returned to the Customer to the Card also by issuing a new Card.
- The Issuer reserves the right to change the Regulations, however, these changes do not affect the rights of Purchasers of already issued Cards and Customers using such Cards.
- The SempreArte Loyalty Card is granted to customers of the SempreArte online store for spending a total of PLN 2,000.
- The card cannot be recharged.
- The card is assigned to the email address from which purchases were made for a total amount of PLN 2,000.
- The card works after entering the discount code provided on the card when placing the order.
- The card is indefinite.
- Having the card entitles you to a permanent 10% discount.
- The discount is combined with pre-sales and permanent promotions from the "Promotions" section.
- The discount cannot be combined with occasional promotions in the form of codes - only one code can be entered in the basket.
- None of the provisions of these regulations are intended to infringe the Buyer's rights. Nor can it be interpreted that way . IN in the event of non-compliance of any part of the regulations with applicable law SemperArte declares absolute subordination and application of this right in place of the challenged provision of the regulations.