- The data administrator is Semprearte sc with its registered office in Świdniki 99A,
22-455 Miączyn NIP: 9223075525 REGON: 524003079 . Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
- We respect the right to privacy and we care about data security. For this purpose, e.g. secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
- Personal data provided in the form on the landing page are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
2. Data administrator
- The service provider is the administrator of its customers' data. This means that if you have an Account on our website, we process your data as: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, position, place of work, IP address.
d. to the extent and purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legitimate purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject:
to the extent and purpose consistent with the consent expressed by you if you subscribed to the newsletter,
- Each data subject (if we are their administrator) has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the Service Provider's organization is possible by electronic means at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only to the extent necessary to pursue possible claims before the court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
- The Service Provider has the right to share the User's personal data and other data with entities authorized under the applicable law (e.g. law enforcement authorities).
- Deletion of personal data may occur as a result of withdrawing consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
- The Service Provider does not disclose personal data to entities other than those authorized under applicable law.
- We have implemented pseudonymization, data encryption and we have introduced access control, thanks to which we minimize the effects of a possible data security breach.
- Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by us or by processors with whom we closely cooperate.
The information collected concerns the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, information about time and date, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
2. The collected data is used to monitor and check how users use our websites to improve the functioning of the website by ensuring more effective and trouble-free navigation. We monitor information about users using the Google Analytics tool, which records user behavior on the website.
3. We use the following cookies on our website:
a) "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication on the website;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the website;
c) "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on how the website pages are used;
d) "functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region from which the user comes from, font size, website appearance, etc.;
e) "advertising" cookies, enabling the provision of advertising content to users more tailored to their interests.
4. The user can disable or restore the option of collecting cookies at any time by changing the settings in the web browser.
Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address, are collected only in places where the user has expressly consented to it by completing the form. We keep and use the above data only for the needs necessary to perform a given function.